Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Dale Attree <da...@delphionline.com> on 2002/10/09 10:29:49 UTC

Parsing a SOAP request

How would one extract data from an HTTP request generated by a soap client
using PHP?

Kind Regards,
Dale

Re: Parsing a SOAP request

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
The way you have phrased the question is ambiguous: is the request
generated by a PHP SOAP client, or is the extraction to be done using
PHP?  Either way, I'll point out that Apache SOAP and NuSOAP
interoperate well.

Scott Nichol

Re: Parsing a SOAP request