Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com> on 2002/05/01 01:11:12 UTC

[CLI] PATCH

Hi,

I have uploaded a patch to http://www.integralsource.com/optz/patch-
cli1.zip

-John K

Re: [CLI] PATCH

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
From: "John Keyes" <jb...@mac.com>
> > I think its well worth doing. The really great thing is that I can
> > build the
> > target 'maven:deploy-site' and it creates all the online documentation
> > on
> > the website in one go - really neat.
> It's sweet.  I like having all of the reports to hand also.
>
> > CLI is relatively simple from a build perspective (Jelly is a bit more
> > complex) so it should be a breeze. I'll see if I get chance in the next
> > day
> > or two to move it...
>
> I wouldn't mind having a go at this, if you don't mind.  I have been
> checking out Maven recently and I like it a lot.

Go for it; I'll do betwixt and messenger instead.

James

Re: [CLI] PATCH

Posted by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>.

Re: [CLI] PATCH

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
From: "John Keyes" <jb...@mac.com>
> Cool I just checked that stuff out and it's fine.  I'm going add
> some javadoc before I go adding anything else to it.

Cool.

Re: [CLI] PATCH

Posted by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>.
James,

Cool I just checked that stuff out and it's fine.  I'm going add
some javadoc before I go adding anything else to it.

I've noticed that you moved the Jelly build to use Maven
what would you think of moving CLI to it too?

Cheers,
-John K

Re: [CLI] PATCH

Posted by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>.

Re: [CLI] PATCH

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi John

Re: [CLI] PATCH

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
From: "bob mcwhirter" <bo...@werken.com>
> Sorry, I've been out of town for 2 weeks.
>
> Has this been dealt with?  If not, I'll try to incorporate it
> sometime soon.
>
> I apologize for the delay, but vacation called, and I had to answer.

Its OK bob - I committed it.

James

Re: [CLI] PATCH

Posted by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>.
Bob,

As you read the rest of your mails I'm sure you'll
see that this has been taken care of.

Thanks,
-John K

Re: [CLI] PATCH