Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/10 20:42:35 UTC

Re: Back Button Shown 'Page Expired' on IE ..... What really happens? ....

Hi,
check if u have following lines in your html
or following code in your jsp
<%response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-store");%>
if yes, then it tells the browser that is should not
load the page from cache and load a fresh page , and
so u get that message
Ashish
--- "Trieu, Danny" <DT...@downeysavings.com> wrote:
> Browser diplay messages saying the page has been
> expired when I hit the back
> button after I submitted a form.  Can someone point
> out what happens?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Danny.

=====