Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/09 03:25:35 UTC

confluence docs in pdf

Does anybody know if documentation in confluence can be converted to a pdf file?

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: confluence docs in pdf

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Ya, you prolly have to be logged in and in the right groups... not
sure off hand what that is for openejb though :-\

--jason

Re: confluence docs in pdf

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: confluence docs in pdf

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I see it!!

Thank you so much. The view of the space is so much more comprehensive
using export space.

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: confluence docs in pdf