Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by CheFu <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/30 15:13:29 UTC

Missing classes in libraries in openejb-tomcat-webapp-3.1.2-SNAPSHOT

Im trying to deploy an embedded broker using
openejb-tomcat-webapp-3.1.2-SNAPSHOT over a tomcat server.

When server is loading, there is an exception saying:

"OpenEJB.startup": OpenEJB has encountered a fatal error and cannot be
started: Assembler failed to build the container system.
org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException:
javax.resource.spi.ResourceAdapterInternalException: Failed to startup an
embedded broker: xbean:file:myActivemq.xml, due to: java.io.IOException:
Could load xbean factory:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/beans/BeansException: Failed to startup an embedded
broker:
xbean:file:/opt/GEREMIAS_Agenda2.0/instancias-tomcat/grm-generico/conf/activemq.xml,
due to: java.io.IOException: Could load xbean
factory:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/beans/BeansException

I have checked lib directory on openejb but there isnt a .jar file
containing this class. But in openejb-3.1 there is a spring2.0.jar file
containing BeansException. ¿ Is there any reason to erease this jar file in
3.1.2 ? Can any body check this out ?

Thanks in advance,

Chema Fuentes.

Re: Missing classes in libraries in openejb-tomcat-webapp-3.1.2-SNAPSHOT

Posted by CheFu <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply.

Of course, you are right about the inclusion of the jar files.

I fixed the problem including spring-2.0.jar and xbean-spring-3.0.jar from
lib/optional in activemq 4.1.1 bin distribution.

Chema.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.