Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com> on 2010/07/09 23:33:14 UTC

Re: New Report Viewer Portlet App for BIRT [Open Sourced!]

Hi community,

I was really busy trying to build everything and make it consistent.

After my failed upload to GITHub (Where I loose a lot of work) I
uploaded all my project to the repository.

Currently is not much much autonomous because references may exists to
other libraries. But this is first release. I will improve it.

Main Reporting project is at:
http://github.com/gadLinux/Level2-CLT-Report

But I released other three projects. Maybe you will also need to
checkout the core. It's located here:
http://github.com/gadLinux/Level2-CLT-Core

If anyone is interested in build the app please give me a touch and I
will support them.

Next improvements are:

        Auto content resizing.

But I want to finish my job with the pagemanager to make it support
fragment size updates via javascript api. This way portal can report
each portlet what's the current rendering size.

Thank you all!