Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Goodson <co...@verizon.net> on 2013/02/28 04:08:34 UTC

Spell Check problem

An ongoing problem with Open Office 3.4.1 on this Windows 7 machine is
all words show to be misspelled.
I've tried all I know to do to find a solution to this problem on the
net.   No success.
Windows trouble shooter keeps saying that this software is "incompatible".
HELP!

Re: Spell Check problem

Posted by Dan Lewis <el...@gmail.com>.
On 02/27/2013 10:08 PM, Goodson wrote:
> An ongoing problem with Open Office 3.4.1 on this Windows 7 machine is
> all words show to be misspelled.
> I've tried all I know to do to find a solution to this problem on the
> net.   No success.
> Windows trouble shooter keeps saying that this software is
> "incompatible".
> HELP!
      It sounds like you are missing the "English spelling and
hyphenation dictionaries and thesaurus" extension. Go to Tools ->
Extensions. At bottom left, click this link: Get more extensions online.
>From there you can download the extension I mentioned. Then install it.

--Dan