Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Raghu Upadhyayula <ru...@responsys.com> on 2010/03/24 21:00:55 UTC

[Axis2] - Issue with soap:address locaiton in the WSDL ...

Hi,
My webservices is deployed under port 80, but when I see the WSDL in the browser, the soap:address location in the WSDL is showing port 8080.

My webservices url is http://localhost/webservices/services/MyService?wsdl & the soap:address location is displayed as <soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/webservices/services/MyService">

It used to display the soap:address location correctly, but suddenly from past couple of days it is displaying 8080 (I haven't changed anything in the webservices).

Does anyone know why the port number is displayed as 8080???

Thanks
Raghu
[cid:image001.gif@01CACB60.1742C070]<http://www.responsys.com/products>

Re: [Axis2] - Issue with soap:address locaiton in the WSDL ...

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4465?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion:subversion-commits-tabpanel

Posted by Raghu Upadhyayula <ru...@responsys.com>.
Andreas,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Note that "suddenly" doesn't exist in the IT world. If the problem
occurs when moving from a server that exclusively uses HTTP to a
server that uses HTTPS, then it is definitely caused by AXIS2-4465.

Andreas

Re: Axis 1.4 to Axis 2

Posted by Demetris <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Not a bad idea Martin thanks.

Re: Axis 1.4 to Axis 2

Posted by Demetris <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Thanks Sanjiva

Re: Axis 1.4 to Axis 2

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

RE: Axis 1.4 to Axis 2

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Good Evening Demetris

Axis 1.4 to Axis 2

Posted by Raghu Upadhyayula <ru...@responsys.com>.
Andreas,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

[Axis2] - Couple of questions about web services deployment using Axis2.

Posted by Raghu Upadhyayula <ru...@responsys.com>.
Hi,

                We are using Axis2 1.4 version.  I have couple of questions about web services deployment using Axis2.

1.       How do I deploy 2 different WSDL's pointing to the same endpoint in the same webapp (One WSDL is a subset of another WSDL)?

2.       How do I deploy 2 different WSDL's pointing to different endpoints (basically 2 different services) in the same webapp?

I'm currently using the exploded deployment option for my webservices webapp.

Thanks
Raghu