Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kalpana <ks...@portalsolutions.net> on 2016/06/20 23:49:14 UTC

Solr Highlights

I have a question about Highlights – would greatly appreciate you taking the
time I have pasted snippets of SolrCongig, schema, url and results. I am
not sure why I don’t see the highlights for title_t, _fullpath,
health_content_t etc. I only see it for the copied field search as it is a
default field. Do I have to override it?Thanks in advanceSolrConfig.xml
explicit       10                   search                   on
*                    &lt;b&gt;                    &lt;/b&gt;
spellcheck                      Schema.xml
Resultshttp://localhost:8983/solr/SharePoint_News/select?q=diabetes&fl=title_t,_fullpath,_health_content_t&hl=true&hl.fl=title_t,_fullpath,_health_content_t,search&hl.simple.pre=%3Cem%3E&hl.simple.post=%3C%2Fem%3E&hl.requireFieldMatch=true&h1.snippets=20
014diabetestruetitle_t,_fullpath,_health_content_ttrue20title_t,_fullpath,_health_content_t,searchdiabetes......National
Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney DiseasesNIH News Release: A
Decade Later, Lifestyle Changes or Metformin Still Lower Type 2 Diabetes
RiskThe Environmental Determinants of Diabetes in the Young (TEDDY) Fact
Sheet