Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shrinivas Parashar <Sh...@symantec.com> on 2012/03/20 15:27:40 UTC

Specify default theme

Hi,
Can we specify default theme in struts.xml?
I am aware that we can specify default theme in struts.properties file. But I am trying to avoid properties file.

Regards.
Shrinivas

Re: Specify default theme

Posted by vEnkaTa mohAna rAo SriperumbUdUru <mo...@gmail.com>.
Whatever you can specify in stuts.properties, you can specify those
properties in struts.xml as constants.

<constant name="struts.ui.theme" value="xhtml" />

Re: Specify default theme

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes.