Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by kranthi kumar <kr...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/04 10:10:21 UTC

Roller 4.0 working source code

Hi,
    I need to customize roller 4.0 as per my requirements. To do that i need
the working source code of roller 4.0. I downloaded the source code from
http://roller.apache.org/download.cgi. I opened it in eclipse and found some
errors. Following are some of the errors.
The import org.apache.roller.pojos.WeblogEntryData cannot be resolved
The import org.apache.roller.pojos.WebsiteData cannot be resolved
The import org.apache.roller.business.WeblogEntryPlugin cannot be resolved
Also upon checking the package i was not able to find the above files.
So where can i download the correct source code for apache roller 4.0.
Please advice me....

Re: Roller 4.0 working source code

Posted by kranthi kumar <kr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for that..i am able to compile and get the build....:-D

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by kranthi kumar <kr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reply.
I have followed the link and tried to compile the roller using the ant dist
command. I am getting around 57 errors and all those errors are from
org.apache.roller.weblogger.util.MailUtil. I understood that it is because
of the missing of some .jar files related to mail. Where can i get the
required .jar files and where should i place those jar files so that the
application compiles fine.
Thanks
Kranthi

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.