Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/02 21:06:21 UTC

test failures

I'm getting test failures in core along the lines of Illegal cluster name:
testExistsLiveCluster

Is the cluster name validation incorrect, or are we not allowing uppercase
letters in cluster names anymore?

Billie

Re: test failures

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.
its restricted as part of the service registration -it should have been
locked down a while ago.

The mini cluster tests are now changed so createClusterName() uses JUnit4
magic and a counter to create cluster names unique to the method -and if
you ask for >1 in a test case, different then too

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: test failures

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.