Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/18 07:07:09 UTC

Any working VM of Apache Hadoop ?

Hi,

I am looking for working VM of Apache Hadoop.
Not looking for cloudera or Horton works VMs.
If anybody has it and if they can share that would be great .

Thanks
Krish

Re: Any working VM of Apache Hadoop ?

Posted by Publius <t_...@yahoo.com>.
Cloudera works on VM

KMG 365

Putin for President :O

The most wretched device devised by man ..is a Computer :)

Also BigTop has a very flexible vagrant infrastructure:
https://github.com/apache/bigtop/tree/master/bigtop-deploy/vm/vagrant-puppet
On Jan 18, 2015, at 3:37 PM, Andre Kelpe <ak...@concurrentinc.com> wrote:

Try our vagrant setup: https://github.com/Cascading/vagrant-cascading-hadoop-cluster

- André

--
André Kelpe
andre@concurrentinc.com

Re: Any working VM of Apache Hadoop ?

Posted by Publius <t_...@yahoo.com>.
Cloudera works on VM

Posted by Publius <t_...@yahoo.com>.
Cloudera works on VM

Posted by Publius <t_...@yahoo.com>.
Cloudera works on VM

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Bigtop

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Bigtop

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Bigtop

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.
+1 for Bigtop

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andre Kelpe <ak...@concurrentinc.com>.
Try our vagrant setup:

--
André Kelpe
andre@concurrentinc.com

Re: Any working VM of Apache Hadoop ?

Posted by Andre Kelpe <ak...@concurrentinc.com>.
Try our vagrant setup:

--
André Kelpe
andre@concurrentinc.com

Re: Any working VM of Apache Hadoop ?

Posted by Andre Kelpe <ak...@concurrentinc.com>.
Try our vagrant setup:

--
André Kelpe
andre@concurrentinc.com

Re: Any working VM of Apache Hadoop ?

Posted by snehil wakchaure <sn...@gmail.com>.
Hey Krish,

I just downloaded Hortonworks Sandbox and HDP2.2 (
http://hortonworks.com/blog/announcing-hdp-2-2/) has an impressive stack
built in and ready to go out of the box making things simple for newbies..
you might want to try that
http://hortonworks.com/products/hortonworks-sandbox/

Kind regards,

Snehil Wakchaure