Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by "Henry, Mike [GCG-PFS]" <Mi...@Primerica.com> on 2011/09/21 22:41:05 UTC

2nd wicket browser window hoses first

I open a new browser window from a link on a wicket page which contains
another wicket page. When I go back to the first page all the links
throw component not found on page. Does wicket not support multiple
browser windows? Is there a setting or way to handle this?
Thanks

Mike Henry

RE: 2nd wicket browser window hoses first

Posted by "Henry, Mike [GCG-PFS]" <Mi...@Primerica.com>.
That worked! Dan the man! Thanks mucho.

Mike

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.