Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com> on 2007/02/16 00:26:36 UTC

OrderAdjustments and ShoppingList

I have a case where someone buys something and they need to be rebilled on a
periodic basis. I am using a ShoppingList to do that. My concern is how do
promotions that were in effect at the time of the purchase get applied each
time a shopping cart and then order are generated from the ShoppingList.
Would I be responsible for saving the OrderAdjustments and applying them or
does it happen automatically.

Thanks,
Al

Re: OrderAdjustments and ShoppingList

Posted by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com>.
Thanks David,

Do you think that this case where a user buys something with a credit card
and will make subsequent payments and expects the same pricing on each
payment is something that the core code should handle? If so, I would be
willing to try writing it, but would appreciate any pointers you may have to
give.

Would the solution involve saving a link to the initial order and using the
stored OrderAdjustments for subsequent orders?

-Al

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.