Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Peter Scott <Pe...@PSDT.com> on 2004/08/17 00:43:42 UTC

PerMsgStatus methods via spamc checking

Hello.  I'm writing an application to use SA 3.0, and I'd like to do
lightweight checking using spamd, but still have an object with access
to all the PerMsgStatus methods afterwards.  (It would be even better
if I could just flick a switch in the program so that the check()
method would flip between using spamc and loading up all the modules,
but I don't need to go that far now.)

Has anyone done anything with constructing a PerMsgStatus object from a
message as processed by spamc?  Couldn't find anything in a
search.  Anyone got any opinions as to the wisdom, approach, or ease of
doing that?