Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Yakovlev N." <ya...@krvostok.ru> on 2016/11/04 07:57:41 UTC

Openmeetings - deleting emails

Hi,

Is there any way to delete unneeded emails in "Administration->Email
management" ?

Or ones are being deleted automatically?

Nikolay

RE: Problem with MYSQL bbdd

Posted by "Coscend@OM" <OM...@Coscend.com>.
Hello Luis,

Four pointers to assist you:

1.     Place Mysql-jdbc connector in ~$RED5_HOME/webapps/$OM_CONTEXT/WEB-INF/lib/…

2.     Use mysql-jdbc-connector 5.1.39 (not 5.1.40)

3.     Input mysql_persistence.xml:  username, password, port number (3306), url path to mysql

4.     Ensure mysql is launched.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions

Web site: www.Coscend.com <http://www.coscend.com/>

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration and Communications Services, on the fly…

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at: http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html

Re: Removing text that shows OpenMeetings"

Posted by Daniel Baker <dj...@gmail.com>.
Ok I will give these a try.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I guess yes,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Removing text that shows OpenMeetings"

Posted by Daniel Baker <dj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--