Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sith <ph...@mail.ru> on 2019/07/17 15:55:04 UTC

ActiveMQ Queues monitoring in Zabbix

Hi folks
Someone known how monitoring all QueueSize attribute in Zabbix? In my case,
i need tracking this attribute for all
queue's in a larger pool of servers.
Can i track a range of this objects?

This is the record of my ActiveMQ rule 'key'  in zabbix, for instance:

jmx["org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=xxx-01.0.0.0,Type=Queue,Destination=inbound.01.0.0.1",
QueueSize]
I need to gather information about these objects
"Destination=inbound.01.0.0.1" from 01.0.0.1 to 01.0.0.30, for example.
In one single 'item'.

And, if it is impossible, maybe you advice me how do it best way

I'll appreciate for your help.

image_14061.jpg
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t379593/image_14061.jpg>
</file/t379593/image_14061.jpg>

Re: ActiveMQ Queues monitoring in Zabbix

Posted by sith <ph...@mail.ru>.
Answering on my own question
https://support.zabbix.com/browse/ZBXNEXT-1648
this is may be a solution