Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Balaji Chandrasekaran <cb...@virtusa.com> on 2006/02/17 17:45:03 UTC

Ajax and jetspeed

Hi all,

Can anyone help me on using Ajax in Jetspeed. It would be helpful if
anyone can share the technical feasibility and the  way to start it.

Regards,

Balaji Chandrasekaran

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.

Re: Ajax and jetspeed

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Balaji,

First of all, please refrain from cross posting to the dev list!

On the AJAX front, there are a few examples of working AJAX apis. J2
develppers are also working with Dojo and much is planned in terms of
AJAX interoperability.

Please search the archives of this and the dev list. You should find
some references to the underpinnings currently in place.

HTH,

Randy