Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christoph Meier <ch...@netcos.ch> on 2005/05/14 17:52:52 UTC

hyphen in Java2WSDL's -PkgtoNS parameter

Hi,

How can I use an namespace with a hyphen in Java2WSDL's --PkgtoNS
parameter? Is there some way to escape the hyphen.

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -ltest -p
org.test.QueryService=http://ws.org-test.ch

The namespace gets cut off between "org" and "test".

Thanks.

Chris

Re: hyphen in Java2WSDL's -PkgtoNS parameter

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
nope :)

-- dims