Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Melhem <mi...@managesoft.com> on 2003/10/09 13:30:47 UTC

[GT] Ghent Together

Another thank you note

I too would like to thank Steven, Marc, Bruno, and others, for all their efforts in organising and hosting the 2003 getTogether (including in our case the accommodation). Im sure there is also a lot of hard work that goes on behind the seens to make a gathering like this such a great success!

Thanks,
Michael

Re: [GT] Ghent Together

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@vafer.org>.
Michael Melhem wrote:

> Another thank you note
>
> I too would like to thank Steven, Marc, Bruno, and others, for all their
> efforts in organising and hosting the 2003 getTogether (including in our
> case the accommodation). Im sure there is also a lot of hard work that
> goes on behind the seens to make a gathering like this such a great success!

Same here! Guys, it was real fun see you and all the others
again! But be sure I can imagine all the works behind this -
that's why I am thankful even more!
--
Torsten

PS: ooooh, these ribs again! delicous! :)

Re: [GT] Ghent Together

Posted by Per-Olof Noren <pe...@alma.nu>.
On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 13:30, Michael Melhem wrote:
> Another thank you note
>
> I too would like to thank Steven, Marc, Bruno, and others, for all
> their efforts in organising and hosting the 2003 getTogether
> (including in our case the accommodation). Im sure there is also a lot
> of hard work that goes on behind the seens to make a gathering like
> this such a great success!

I too would like to thank the outerthought guys and everybody helping
out. I had a really good time  and it was *totally* worth both time and
money.

Regards,

Per-Olof Norén
Curalia AB