Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "tapaladabba@gmail.com" <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/14 21:04:25 UTC

All 5.x versions of ActiveMQ dowload links

Hi I am trying to download the latest 5.9.0 version of ActiveMQ without any
success. In fact all 5.X links are broken. Could you tell me how i can
download the 5.9 version. If there are no other places to get it from when
these links will be up and running?

Thanks
Rama

Re: All 5.x versions of ActiveMQ dowload links

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

all old releases are available at
http://archive.apache.org/dist/activemq/apache-activemq/

I just updated all download pages for old 5.x releases. Thanks for spotting
this.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac