Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/09/22 21:06:19 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [vote] PMC to accept DayTrader contribution and/or/not create "application" subproject

Accept DayTrader :

+1 from geir, dain, joe, alan, david, sachin, dims, john, gianny, david

So let it be noted that the DayTrader contribution was accepted.

For the App subproject :

+1 from geir, joe, dims
-1 from everyone else

So noted that this isn't happening now.