Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Selvam Raman <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/04 09:18:24 UTC

Performance Test

Hi All,

which is the best tool for solr perfomance test. I want to identify how
much load my solr could handle and how many concurrent users can query on
solr.

Please suggest.

--
Selvam Raman
"லஞ்சம் தவிர்த்து நெஞ்சம் நிமிர்த்து"

Re: Performance Test

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.
That is what I do. Use production logs. I have a JMeter script that sets a constant request rate.

Before each load benchmark, I reload the collection to clear the caches, then run 2000 warming queries from the logs. After that, I start the benchmark.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org

Re: Performance Test