Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Kleinhenz Thorsten <Th...@esn1.siemens.de> on 2002/11/26 09:38:39 UTC

How to rename a Role, Group, Permission?

Hello,

maybe this is an old issue, but I haven't found anything about this in the
mail archive.
I noticed that it's not possible to rename a role, permission or group. I
had a look into the Flux source: Flux gets the new name of the role and
tries to save it. This fails with an UnknownEntityException. So I "save" the
old name via a hidden input field and tried several methods to rename the
role. But neither "TurbineSecurity.renameRole(Role,String)" neither
"TurbineRole.rename(String)" worked. Has anyone renamed a role, group or
permission successfully using Flux? I'm using TDK, Turbine2.1

Regards,
Thorsten Kleinhenz