Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/13 17:26:06 UTC

Are we ready for a 1.0 release candidate?

Subject says it all.  Some of our other Apache TLPs would like to see
us make a release.  It's been a long time since 0.3-incubating, and
1.0 would be a great way to inaugurate the project after having moved
to TLP.

Matt

Re: Are we ready for a 1.0 release candidate?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
woha, go for it tiger :D

I can suport you with all the maven release stuff or even cut it if you like.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the 0.4 release first and then go for the 1.0

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Are we ready for a 1.0 release candidate?

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
yup 0.4 is fine as well.