Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org> on 2003/11/07 16:40:34 UTC

WSRP4J forrestized --> integration questions

I have converted the wsrp4j web site to use forrest.  I have not checked
it in yet.  I have a couple of integration questions.

Should I checkin the sources to the ws-wsrp4j module and checkin the
built site to ws-site/targets/wsrp4j ?  This is what the other projects
appear to be doing.  Is this the best approach?

How can I make use of the ws-site skin?  Currently, I am using the
avalon-tigris skin because this looks the most like  ws-site, but I
noticed that ws-site has it's own skin.  It doesn't look straightforward
to just copy the skin and then reference it from forrest.properties.  I
need some more advanced forrest help here.

Thanks,
Julie

Julie MacNaught
IBM Research
jmacna@apache.org
jmacna@us.ibm.com

Re: WSRP4J forrestized --> integration questions

Posted by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org>.
Thanks. I did not copy the whole skins directory when I tried it the
first time, and that's why it didn't work for me.  :-) .

Works great now!

Julie

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Julie,