Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Shyameni Wijekoon <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/02 20:15:00 UTC

Compilation Failure rampart-policy builder

> Hi all,

We created a new token for Apache Rampart and it was working fine few weeks
before. But now Following error is produced when building rampart-policy
module. (Meanwhile we noticed that Apache Neethi trunk has updated.)

*[ERROR]
....\trunk\rampart\modules\rampart-policy\src\main\java\org\apache\ws\secpolicy12\builders\OpenIDTokenBuilder.java:
org.apache.ws.secpolicy12.builders.OpenIDTokenBuilder is not abstract and
does not override abstract method
build(java.lang.Object,org.apache.neethi.AssertionBuilderFactory) in
org.apache.neethi.builders.AssertionBuilder*

build method in OpenIDTokenBuilder is as follows.

*public Assertion build(OMElement element, AssertionBuilderFactory factory)
throws IllegalArgumentException {
        return openIDToken;
}*

the updated build method in org.apache.neethi.builders.AssertionBuilder is
as follows.

*Assertion build(T element, AssertionBuilderFactory factory) throws
IllegalArgumentException;*

we will appreciate any assistance.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Shyameni Wijekoon.

Re: Compilation Failure rampart-policy builder

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I just tried : mvn clean install --update-snapshots -Dtest=false
and the policy module compiles without an issue.

Do you provide the type OMElement when you implement the generic
interface AssertionBuilder:

... implements AssertionBuilder<OMElement> {
..
}

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
http://ruchith.org

Re: Compilation Failure rampart-policy builder

Posted by Shyameni Wijekoon <sh...@gmail.com>.
hi all,
thanks for the help. It was really useful.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.