Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2013/04/12 17:04:29 UTC

unit test not running

In 1.5 branch when I run "mvn clean package", unit test are not running.

Re: unit test not running

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
That was my fault. I fixed it in 1.5 branch, and will merge to trunk.
I added this extra activation for my testing jar sealing, so I could
test it whenever I built without unit tests, so I wouldn't have to do
the full apache-release profile. It should be working now.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Re: unit test not running