Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Matt Wise <ma...@nextdoor.com> on 2014/03/31 17:55:14 UTC

Safety of Automatic Reload...?

Is there a document anywhere describing what settings can/can't be expected
to update dynamically just by modifying the Flume NG agent config file
(1.4+)?

Matt Wise
Sr. Systems Architect
Nextdoor.com

Re: Safety of Automatic Reload...?

Posted by Matt Wise <ma...@nextdoor.com>.
Thanks for the help Hari... we switched to a non-restart version of our
puppet code push (we just push the config file, and let Flume handle it)
and things are working reasonably well!

Matt Wise
Sr. Systems Architect
Nextdoor.com