Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EX...@Allianz.de> on 2008/03/31 09:31:08 UTC

export/ import config

We want to migrate our old production system that used derby to our new
one which uses mysql.

Is it possible to just dump the SQL from the derby embedded db and
import it into mysql?

AW: export/ import config

Posted by "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EX...@allianz.de>.
this tool seems to be specific for derby-databases.
Is there an option to import the generated xml-files into mysql?

Posted by "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <am...@deloitte.com>.
> [...]

> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createComponentInstance
> (AbstractComponentManager.java:128)
>        at
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.getComponent
> (ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:90)
>        at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultComponentLookupManager.lookup(
> DefaultComponentLookupManager.java:147)
>        ... 3 more
> org/apache/maven/continuum/store/ContinuumStoreException
>        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
>        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2389)
>        at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2699)
>        at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:326)
>        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
>        at
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.newInstance

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

Re: export/ import config

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.

AW: export/ import config

Posted by "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EX...@allianz.de>.
[...]

        at org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createComponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:128)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.getComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:90)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultComponentLookupManager.lookup(DefaultComponentLookupManager.java:147)
        ... 3 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/maven/continuum/store/ContinuumStoreException
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2389)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.newInstance(JavaComponentFactory.java:66)
        ... 7 more

AW: export/ import config

Posted by "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EX...@allianz.de>.
it is already specified in ~/.m2/settings.xml, but it is not considered.
I am trying now to patch the jar, specifically the file org/apache/maven/project/pom-4.0.0.xml

AW: export/ import config

Posted by "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EX...@allianz.de>.
patching the pom doesn't also help, since the proxy-setting is only allowed in settings.xml. I am downloading now now all the required artifacts manually...

Re: export/ import config

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.

AW: export/ import config

Posted by "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EX...@allianz.de>.