Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marcelo Luz <ce...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/14 14:51:29 UTC

Clustering suport

Hi,

I`ve been trying to build a  active replication schema with the Axis2
clustering support, but a I still have some doubts about the clustering
element on the axis2.xml file.
The "isActive" parameter indicates wheter the member the is active or not.
That is my doubt... if i set the isActive parameter to true means that all
the member in the group wil receive the multicast of client`s request
message like a active replication schema? or it means that only  the
members  set to active will receive the multicast with the updates from the
member that received the requests from the client?
is that the way to build the active replication with Axis2?

Thanks in advance.

--
Marcelo Luz