Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/27 03:44:09 UTC

NetBeans Plugin Portal is empty.

Dear all,

Is it just me or anyone else receives an empty (no modules inside)
updates.xml on

https://netbeans-vm.apache.org/pluginportal/data/latest/catalog-experimental.xml.gz

It prevents installing nb-javac and Oracle JS Parser.

Laszlo Kishalmi

Re: NetBeans Plugin Portal is empty.

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 27 Jun 2019, 06:39 Gary Bello, <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> it is not just you.
> Been that way for weeks now it seems.

Yes, this was probably merged before it or we were entirely ready. Caused a
few issues that are hopefully now fixed in NB11.1.

I do builds but the tryme builds cant load any plugins.

Given we're in feature freeze you might be better building off the
release111 branch - it's the same as master except for a few configuration
commits, including a fix for this.

We can't fix in master until NB 11.1 is released, when we'll need to decide
whether to merge the configuration from the release, or just parts that are
missing.

> fixed today by copying the plugins updates config info from the downloaded
> netbeans 11.0 i have installed.
>
> i have https://netbeans.apache.org/nb/updates/11.0/updates.xml.gz
> and http://plugins.netbeans.org/nbpluginportal/updates/11.0/catalog.xml.gz
> for the 2 update centers.

You might be better to copy from NB 11.1. That's missing a center under
nbresloc: url, as I found out by missing it for beta1! :-)

Best wishes,

Neil

Re: NetBeans Plugin Portal is empty.

Posted by Gary Bello <ga...@gmail.com>.
it is not just you.
Been that way for weeks now it seems.

I do builds but the tryme builds cant load any plugins.

fixed today by copying the plugins updates config info from the downloaded
netbeans 11.0 i have installed.

i have https://netbeans.apache.org/nb/updates/11.0/updates.xml.gz
and http://plugins.netbeans.org/nbpluginportal/updates/11.0/catalog.xml.gz
for the 2 update centers.