Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark H <ma...@markhorgan.com> on 2003/02/27 20:12:38 UTC

ChartTransformer problems (deleting tag names)

I'm trying to get chart transformer working but it seems to be deleting the
tag names in the output. I'm not sure if this is a cocoon issue or
chartTransformer. Anybody else come across this?

Mark

output:

< xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:chart="http://ipzs.it/chart"
fill-opacity="1" color-rendering="auto" color-interpolation="auto"
stroke="black" text-rendering="auto" stroke-linecap="square" width="300"
stroke-miterlimit="10" shape-rendering="auto" stroke-opacity="1"
fill="black" stroke-dasharray="none" font-weight="normal" stroke-width="1"
height="250" font-family="'sansserif'" font-style="normal"
stroke-linejoin="miter" font-size="12" stroke-dashoffset="0"
image-rendering="auto">
< id="genericDefs"/>
<>
< id="defs1">
< clipPathUnits="userSpaceOnUse" id="clipPath1">
< d="M0 0 L300 0 L300 250 L0 250 L0 0 Z"/>
</>

sitemap:

<map:match pattern="chart">
	<map:generate src="someChart.xml"/>
	<map:transform type="chart"/>
	<map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

input (someChart.xml):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<chart:chart xmlns:chart="http://ipzs.it/chart">
  <chart:definition>
    <chart:seriesdefinition>
      <chart:series id="sales"/>
    </chart:seriesdefinition>
  </chart:definition>
  <chart:dataset>
    <chart:categories>
      <chart:category label="January"/>
      <chart:category label="February"/>
      <chart:category label="March"/>
    </chart:categories>
    <chart:seriesdata>
      <chart:seriesgroup series="sales">
        <chart:item category="January" value="7127"/>
        <chart:item category="February" value="1673"/>
        <chart:item category="March" value="3661"/>
      </chart:seriesgroup>
    </chart:seriesdata>
  </chart:dataset>
</chart:chart>

Re: Transformer problem in Cocoon 2.1

Posted by Mark H <ma...@markhorgan.com>.
> I'm trying to get chart transformer working but it seems to be deleting
the
> tag names in the output.

The writeSource transformer does the same thing when there is a default
namespace specified (SVG namespace in this case). Anybody come across this
general transformer problem in Cocoon 2.1?

Mark

Posted by Luca Morandini <lu...@tin.it>.