Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by songlim <so...@sql.com.my> on 2020/02/05 05:52:12 UTC

Catalina shows some errors

Hi,

Recently, i had found out some errors in the catalina.out. After scrolling
through it, i have no idea where to start the debug to solve those errors.
Guacamole works fine, but it stopped working after a period of time (all
connections will be disconnected - there will be alot of close_wait
connections when this happened). It will be inaccessible afterwards. In the
meantime, I will have to restart tomcat in order to solve this.

I am using Guacamole 1.0.0 with tomcat9 together with mysql and openid
authentication. The OS that i used is Debian 10 (Buster). Besides, i am
using nginx as the reverse proxy.

I had upload the catalina.out file as attachment.  catalina.log
<http://apache-guacamole-general-user-mailing-list.2363388.n4.nabble.com/file/t1143/catalina.log>

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Song Lim