Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Krzysztof Malinowski <km...@toya.net.pl> on 2010/02/09 16:50:10 UTC

Signature & UserToken

Hi,

Acording to my previous post. I can say the same question more concret:

Setting the In/OutInterceptors we can put several User field. In CXF 2.2.6 I
found USER, and SIGNATURE_USER, but when I tried then SIGNATURE_USER field
was ignored (in previous versions this field simply was absent).

In this case, I can't use different names for user, the first for UserToken
and the second for Signature
action

Is it true?

Krzysztof

Re: Signature & UserToken

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
The ut_sign sample we have  in the kits WILL do this if you modify the
Client.java.   See the comments on line 60 about this exact case.

Dan

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/distribution/src/main/release/samples/ws_security/ut_sign/

--
Daniel Kulp