Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2007/04/18 03:04:21 UTC

Bug in openjpa-all pom?

I noticed that when building a project with mvn, I get OpenJPA
responding twice to a persistence.xml with another provider.

      [java] WARNING: Found unrecognized persistence provider
"oracle.toplink.essentials.ejb.cmp3.EntityManagerFactoryProvider" in
place of OpenJPA provider.  This providers properties will not be used.
      [java] WARNING: Found unrecognized persistence provider
"oracle.toplink.essentials.ejb.cmp3.EntityManagerFactoryProvider" in
place of OpenJPA provider.  This providers properties will not be used.

I think this is due to an incorrect pom for openjpa-all, that
includes all the other openjpa jars as dependencies, even though
openjpa-all jar contains the contents of the other jars. So there
should be other dependencies listed (e.g. logging) but not the
openjpa ones.

Am I missing something?

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

RE: Bug in openjpa-all pom?

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com>.
What happens if you change the pom dependency text? If the issue goes
away, then I'm with you.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.