Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Adam T Anderson <at...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/04/18 18:27:32 UTC

CXF Performance Improvements

Hi Everyone,

I'm a JAXRS developer for IBM alongside Andy McCright.

Our performance team has identified several performance increases (about
1.5-2% per request) and we would like to contribute them back into CXF.

Please take a look at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-7716, and
Happy Birthday CXF!
PR: https://github.com/apache/cxf/pull/407

Thanks,
Adam Anderson
IBM WebSphere

Re: CXF Performance Improvements

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hey Adam,

Thank you and your performance team very much for this contribution.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko