Posted to user@helix.apache.org by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@uber.com> on 2015/05/19 20:10:46 UTC

After dropResource , still able to listResourceInfo

Hi,

I dropped the resource already, but still seeing callbacks firing.. I
cannot list the resource using listResources.

$:~/helix-core-0.6.5$ bin/helix-admin.sh --zkSvr zkmaster:2181
--dropResource streamio countLog
$:~/helix-core-0.6.5$ bin/helix-admin.sh --zkSvr zkmaster:2181
--listResourceInfo streamio countLog | tail -10
  "simpleFields" : {
    "BUCKET_SIZE" : "0",
    "IDEAL_STATE_MODE" : "AUTO_REBALANCE",
    "NUM_PARTITIONS" : "4096",
    "REBALANCE_MODE" : "FULL_AUTO",
    "REPLICAS" : "1",
    "STATE_MODEL_DEF_REF" : "OnlineOffline",
    "STATE_MODEL_FACTORY_NAME" : "DEFAULT"
  }
}
$ bin/helix-admin.sh --zkSvr zkmaster:2181 --listResources streamio | grep
countLog | wc -l
0

Any idea how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks
Vinoth

Re: After dropResource , still able to listResourceInfo

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.
Hey Vinod,

Did you get any error when you dropped the resource. I think a Resource can
be dropped only when no Instance is hosting it. Can you post the external
view for this resource.

thanks,
Kishore G

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@uber.com>.
For me, I think this is #1. Everything is in OFFLINE state. So,
dropResource should be done with the cluster up and running?  (given we
have embedded controllers?)

Posted by Hang Qi <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kishore,

--
Qi hang

Re: After dropResource , still able to listResourceInfo

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Hang Qi <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Qi hang

Re: After dropResource , still able to listResourceInfo

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@uber.com>.

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@uber.com>.

Posted by Hang Qi <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vinoth,