Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2008/08/04 09:40:27 UTC

Re: Plexus components

Hi,
It looks some plexus components has been moved to the archive path in
the plexus repository.

My proposal is to take a copy of the trunk for this components (used
in continuum) :
- plexus-cache
- plexus-quartz
- plexus-registry
- plexus-taskqueue

In https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/continuum/components/trunk ?

--
Olivier

Re: Plexus components

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Take a look at the analysis earlier in the thread, it already explains
some of it.

In particular:
- plexus-utils, plexus-component-api and plexus-spring need to keep
being used (they'll be kept in Plexus SVN though)
- plexus-container is still used in XmlRpc before it can be removed
completely (classworlds is with it)
- plexus-interactivity shouldn't be needed :) It's probably via the
release stuff.
- the mail sender was replaced in Continuum, but still used in redback
- the rest is all used - but some are unique to C listed below and
should be the first ones imported directly into the tree (eg, the
notification stuff).

Thanks,
Brett

Re: Plexus components