Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/01/24 00:27:08 UTC

[OT] ApacheCon NA

Hi,

Apache Con NA is coming up Feb 26th - 28th. I'm running a full day Flex session and giving an info session on Flex.

http://na.apachecon.com

I know Alex said he would be attending. Will I see any other Flex people there?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [OT] ApacheCon NA

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:27 AM, Justin Mclean
<ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> ...I know Alex said he would be attending. Will I see any other Flex people there?...

I'll be there, presenting on open development,
http://na.apachecon.com/schedule/ - looking forward to seeing you
guys!

-Bertrand

Re: [OT] ApacheCon NA