Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Christian Mueller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/07 16:12:35 UTC

Using the SMX exported transaction manager in SMX 4.2

I'm using apache-servicemix-4.2.0-fuse-02-00 and would like to reuse the SMX
exported transaction manager. In my application-context-osgi.xml I configure
it like this (borrowed from activemq-broker.xml)

{code:title=application-context-osgi.xml}
<osgi:reference id="transactionManager"
interface="javax.transaction.TransactionManager" />
{code}

and configured my camel-activemq component to be transacted and use this
transaction manager. So far so good... Is this ok?

Now, I have another service who I need a (JDBC) transaction manager
(executing multiple inserts/updates in one transaction). Can/should I use
the same transaction manager?

What is the best solution, if I need a XA transaction manager (reading from
ActiveMQ and update the database in one transaction)?

Thanks in advance,
Christian

Re: Using the SMX exported transaction manager in SMX 4.2

Posted by Jung In Chul <uh...@gmail.com>.

Sent from my iPad