Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Schmitz, Jeff" <Je...@bridge.com> on 2001/03/23 00:27:55 UTC

format-number for Xalan-C

Hello

The documentation for Xalan-C 1.1 says that "Full implementation of the format-number() function and support for the decimal-format element" was added after 0.40, but it does not seem to be working for me at all.
I stepped in to XalanDecimalFormat::format() and it simply calls XalanNumberFormat::format() which is just a binary to ascii conversion, without looking at my pattern.
Does everyone else have this problem?  Is there an update?
Thanks
Jeff