Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sean Smitz <SS...@cssiinc.com> on 2013/12/20 19:52:12 UTC

Supporting DocBook olink in Maven Project

I introduced my current project at work to DocBook for creating our user's guide. We have now split into two separate documents and I'm trying to get cross-linking between the documents working. I've got the .db files being generated now. But in doing so the html files no longer have any content (I've disabled pdf until I can get the html working). The generated xml files seem to be complete, they're just not getting transformed into html. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've attached the relevant files.

Sean

RE: Supporting DocBook olink in Maven Project

Posted by Sean Smitz <SS...@cssiinc.com>.
So I've made some further progress: However, the xincludes seems to causing some kind of infinite looping? Processing for the analyst guide never finishes (where I have my single test olink). Processing for PDFs is still disabled. I've included updated src's My one and only response on StackExchange indicates I may have hit on a bug... Thanks in advance,

Sean