Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Peter Drivas <pe...@gexinc.com> on 2002/01/16 18:02:53 UTC

Embedding fonts in FOP

Hi,

I'm attempting to embed fonts using FOP and I'm running into a problem. It
appears that FOP does not like full path specifications in the
userconfig.xml file. So, if I try to reference a .pfb file using
"E:\mypath\bembo___.pfb" I get a file not found error. If the file is in the
same directory that Fop is executed from on the command line and the pfb
file is just "bembo___.pfb", it works fine. The problem is that I need to
run Fop from a spawned Windows NT shell, so I need to reference the file by
full path. Any ideas why this might not work? Any experience with this?

Thanks,
Peter