Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ganael LAPLANCHE <gl...@jouve.fr> on 2002/10/14 11:27:10 UTC

"Internal server error" using MySQL

Hi all,

I'm trying to use JDBC to connect to mysql as a nodestore, but as soon as I
start
tomcat and I try to connect to the server, I get this error :

"500 Internal Server Error: Service is missing on root node"

and I can't manage to connect.

Did someone get the same error ?

Ganaël.

Re: "Internal server error" using MySQL

Posted by Ganael LAPLANCHE <gl...@jouve.fr>.
Hi all !

I finally managed to connect to my MySQL server, here is the correct
nodestore syntax to use :
(you can follow the http://faq.globalvision.com.au FAQs for the other tasks
to perform)

            <nodestore
classname="slidestore.reference.JDBCDescriptorsStore">
                <parameter name="driver">org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver</parameter>
                <parameter
name="url">mysql://localhost:3306/YourDB</parameter>
                <parameter name="jdbcversion">1</parameter>
                <parameter name="user">YourUser</parameter>
                <parameter name="password">YourPassword</parameter>
            </nodestore>

By default, the driver will try to connect with
YourUser@localhost.localdomain, double-check the existence of this user
under MySQL...

Gan.