Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Vimal Jain <vk...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/20 07:39:10 UTC

Lastest Hbase documentation

Hi,
Where can i find latest Hbase documentation.
On Hbase website , the documentation is for 0.94.6 and current stable
version is 0.94.16.So i am guessing there are significant changes in latest
version.
Also all text books are for older version of Hbase for e,g. Hbase The
definitive guide by Lars is for 0.92 which is bit outdated.
Can anyone please point me to latest Hbase documentation or any book ?

Please help.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain

Re: Lastest Hbase documentation

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 6:37 PM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:

> What is on our website at hbase.apache.org, is out latest doc.  If you
> find
> issue w/ it, file an issue (and a patch if you are inclined?)  Andrew
> updated the 0.94 doc a day or two ago so it is about 0.94.16. See
> http://hbase.apache.org/0.94/book.html.

I checked hbase.apache.org the other day and the commits I made to the site
in SVN had propagated and look good as far as I can tell. Please let me
know if you find any issues on the site right away.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)