Posted to community@apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/12/19 22:12:19 UTC

LinuxWorld Canada is looking for a speaker on Apache

I was contacted by someone looking for a speaker at LinuxWorld Canada
(Apr 24-26). I couldn't think of anywhere I could point them in general,
so I thought I'd check here.

I believe they are more interested in httpd/LAMP-style things rather
than ASF as a whole, but
were particularly looking for a non-vendor speaker.

Is anyone interested, or is there a better forum for this sort of thing
I could point them at?

Cheers,
Brett

Re: LinuxWorld Canada is looking for a speaker on Apache

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Brett Porter wrote:
> I was contacted by someone looking for a speaker at LinuxWorld Canada
> (Apr 24-26). I couldn't think of anywhere I could point them in general,
> so I thought I'd check here.
>
> I believe they are more interested in httpd/LAMP-style things rather
> than ASF as a whole, but
> were particularly looking for a non-vendor speaker.
>
> Is anyone interested, or is there a better forum for this sort of thing
> I could point them at?

I'm interested.

--
Rich Bowen