Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/26 18:22:50 UTC

Tapestry-security 0.6.0 relased!

As hinted earlier, our first T5.4 compatible module, tapestry-security is
released. This release is primarily for compatibility, although I threw in
one, non-backwards compatible enhancements for optimized rememberMe cookies
because I felt it was the right time. The source has moved to
Github<https://github.com/tynamo/tapestry-security/>
and the userguide is still at the familiar location at
http://tynamo.org/tapestry-security+guide. I've only recently started
working more on T5.4 codebase myself so keep the enhancements (and pull
requests!) coming as you see need. Open issues against the Github repo
please.

Release Notes - tapestry-security-0.6.0

** Improvement

    * [TYNAMO-147] - Make tapestry-security compatible with tapestry-5.4

** Task

    * [TYNAMO-236] - Migrate tapestry-security to tapestry 5.4 beta

** Github issue

#1: Implement a new default CookieRememberMeManager for creating smaller
rememberme cookies
<https://github.com/tynamo/tapestry-security/issues/1>(how do you get
"release notes" out from Github?)

Best,

Tynamo team

Re: Tapestry-security 0.6.0 relased!

Posted by Matthias <th...@gmail.com>.
Nice, I like it :). Now I can work on my security issues.