Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brian Schmidt <bw...@uiuc.edu> on 2005/04/24 00:44:55 UTC

Tutorial open source application running on Tomcat

Hello,

A group of students at UIUC have created an open source
project at http://online-commons.tigris.org which we believe
serves as a good demonstration and tutorial on putting
together: HSQLdb, Hibernate, Tomcat, Struts, and Java.
Developed using Eclipse.

We are advertising at the closure of our semester, to a
community that may be interested in joining our user community
and using the Online Commons project as an example, and to
anyone interested in joining our developer community to
continue adding functionality to enhance the tutorial.

Thank you for your time.

-Brian
Student at UIUC